10 Moments From The Oscars That Will Make You Want To Watch Again
If you’re anything like me, the Oscars are one of your favorite yearly events. Even though I don’t usually watch the Academy Awards live, there are always a few memorable moments that make me want to tune in. Here are 10 of the most exciting and funny moments from the 92nd Academy Awards!
1. When Chris Rock walked out on stage and said “Oscar bitches, get ready for some real talk” – this was definitely one of the funniest moments of the night. It was great to see Rock crack jokes during his monologue and show his true comedic talent.
2. The moment when Mahershala Ali won Best Actor for Moonlight was so emotional – everyone in the audience was cheering and clapping their hands together. This was definitely a standout performance from Ali, who has been acting for many years now and is finally receiving recognition for his work.
3. When Kim Kardashian stepped up to accept her award for Best Reality TV Show – this particular moment was pretty hilarious because she started speaking in Spanish before eventually saying “nom nom nom”. It was great to see her enjoy herself while accepting her award – even if it did get a little confusing at times!
4. When Emma Stone made an announcement about La La Land being incorrectly nominated for Best Picture – this was such an unexpected moment that caught everyone off guard. Stone calmly explained what had happened before walking away with a smile on her face – it was such a funny clip that quickly went
amazon news youtube
1. When La La Land’s Emma Stone won Best Actress for her role in the musical, she famously danced her way up to the stage to accept her award.
2. The night’s most memorable moment came when Moonlight’s Mahershala Ali took home Best Supporting Actor for his performance as a gay man in a Republican household.
3. Tiffany Haddish made an appearance on stage to present the Best Animated Feature award, and she stole the show with her hilarious acceptance speech.
4. Meryl Streep was back to win yet again, taking home the prestigious Best Actress award for her role in The Post.
5. Host Jimmy Kimmel opened the evening by joking about President Donald Trump’s relationship with the Academy Awards – “He didn’t even get an Oscar this year! But that’s okay because he has Twitter.”
6. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling shared a passionate kiss after winning their award for Best Screenplay – turning what could have been a solemn moment into something special.
7. Justin Timberlake performed his hit song “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” midway through the ceremony, drawing huge cheers from the audience.
8. Naomi Watts won Best Supporting Actress for her role in A Very Murray Christmas, beating competition from stars like Sally Field and Jessica Lange.
9. Jimmy Kimmel gave an emotional acceptance speech after winning Best Late-Night Show Host, admitting that he was “heartbroken” before thanking everyone who
cnn news today headlines youtube
Some of the most iconic and memorable moments from the Academy Awards have been replayed again and again on television, but there are a few that might be worth watching for the first time. Here are 10 of those unforgettable moments:
1. Eddie Redmayne’s victory speech for Best Actor in a Leading Role was one of the most emotional moments of the night.
2. Sandra Bullock’s tearful acceptance speech for Best Actress in a Leading Role was also unforgettable.
3. Who can forget Meryl Streep’s speech after winning her third Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role?
4. Jodie Foster’s acceptance speech for Best Actress in a Supporting Role was also moving.
5. Charlize Theron’s acceptance speech for Best Actress in a Supporting Role was hilarious and relatable.
6. Jared Leto’s acceptance speech for Best Actor in a Supporting Role was bizarre and shocking, but it won him many fans.
7. Mark Ruffalo’s heartfelt acceptance speech for Best Actor in a Supporting Role was also very moving.
8. Matthew McConaughey’s hilarious acceptance speech for Best Actor in a Leading Role was definitely one of the highlights of the night.
9. The montage of clips from all the nominated films at the end of the night was simply epic!
10. The whole show was just so memorable, and we can’t wait to watch it all again!