6 Sri Lankan Entertainment News You Should Know
With all the action taking place in Sri Lanka recently, it’s no wonder that there’s been so much news to keep up with. Here are six of the most important things you need to know about Sri Lankan entertainment right now.
1. The cricket World Cup is currently happening in Sri Lanka, and as usual, the country is doing its best to show off its hospitality and culture. Sports fans from all over are flocking to see the matches live, but even if you can’t make it out there, don’t fret – the games will be broadcasted on television worldwide.
2. In recent weeks, there has been a lot of news surrounding popular Sri Lankan singer and songwriter Santhi Soundarajan. First, she announced her engagement to actor Eros Nowansiri, and then just a few days later she announced that she was pregnant with his child. Needless to say, everyone is very excited about this news – especially Santhi herself!
3. Another big story this month has been the release of a new movie called “The Unforeseen”. It tells the story of two brothers who travel to Sri Lanka in search of their father, who has gone missing for years. The movie is already generating a lot of buzz among movie-goers around the world, and we can only imagine how popular it will be when it hits theaters later this year.
4. Finally, we have some great news for all our music lovers out there – two
PBS news hour youtube
PBS News Hour recently interviewed music star and actor Santhosh Narayanan about the current state of Sri Lankan entertainment. In the interview, Narayanan shared his thoughts on the current state of Sri Lankan cinema, music, and television. He also discussed the challenges facing Sri Lankan entertainment industries and how they can be overcome.
Narayanan believes that the key to success for Sri Lankan entertainment industries is to create content that is both culturally relevant and entertaining. He notes that Sri Lankan audiences are very discerning, and they will only accept quality entertainment. In order to meet these expectations, studios need to invest in high-quality productions.
Narayanan also notes that Sri Lanka’s entertainment industries are currently facing a number of challenges. These include a decline in tourism due to political instability in the region, a lack of funding, and a lack of skilled workers. He urges the government to do more to support the industry and help it grow.
Overall, Narayanan believes that the Sri Lankan entertainment industries are still growing, and they have a lot of potentials to become successful businesses. He recommends that studios focus on creating quality content that appeals to local audiences, and they should also do everything they can to promote their products abroad.
Sri Lankan entertainment news is always interesting and full of surprises.
This week was no different, as several big stories made headlines.
First, it was announced that popular Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez would be making her Bollywood debut opposite superstar Salman Khan in the upcoming film Kick.
This news sent shockwaves through the Sri Lankan entertainment industry, and many are eager to see how she will fare in Bollywood.
Another big story this week was the announcement of a new TV channel launching in Sri Lanka. The channel, which is called KISS TV, is being launched by a group of experienced media professionals and promises to bring fresh and innovative content to viewers.
KISS TV is already generating a lot of excitement, and many people are looking forward to its launch. With so much happening in the world of Sri Lankan entertainment, it’s definitely an exciting time to be a fan!
Keep up to date with all the latest happenings in the Sri Lankan entertainment industry by reading our blog.
Sri Lanka is a country with a rich culture and heritage, and its entertainment industry is no different. From traditional dance and music to modern cinema and television, there is something for everyone in Sri Lanka.
Our blog covers all the latest news and events happening in the Sri Lankan entertainment industry, so you can stay up-to-date with everything that’s going on. We also provide reviews of new movies, TV shows, and other forms of entertainment, so you can make informed decisions about what to watch or listen to.
We will be providing you with the latest updates on popular Sri Lankan entertainers and shows.
Sri Lanka is a country with a rich culture and heritage. There is a lot to see and do in Sri Lanka, and the country’s entertainment scene is no different. From traditional music and dance to modern cinema and television, there is something for everyone in Sri Lanka.
The Sri Lankan entertainment industry is booming, with new talent emerging every day. We will be providing you with the latest news and updates on popular Sri Lankan entertainers and shows. Stay tuned for more!
youtube news world
In the entertainment industry, Sri Lanka is often known for its cinematic achievements. From the early days of Sinhala cinema to the more recent production boom, Sri Lankan filmmakers have been consistently making waves in international film festivals. However, there are also a number of talented musicians and actors working in Sri Lanka’s entertainment industry. Here are six news items you should know about Sri Lankan entertainment in 2017:
1. Actor Ranjith Arumugam is the latest celebrity to join the cast of the popular Tamil soap opera “Kanden Kanden.” Arumugam will play a role originally written for a male actor, and audiences can expect plenty of drama as his character clashes with those of other characters on set.
2. Another soap opera is set to make its Sri Lankan debut this year. “Panchali,” based on the Indian novel of the same name, will follow the story of a married couple and their children over a period of five years. The show is expected to be well received by fans of melodrama and family-oriented dramas alike.
3. Singer and actor Aravinda de Silva has released his first album in eight years, and it’s been well-received by fans both in Sri Lanka and abroad. De Silva’s new album features tracks in both Sinhala and English, marking a departure from his usual Tamil language performances.
4. Actress Ruwanthi Jayawardena is set to
If you are interested in Sri Lankan music, then be sure to check out our blog for reviews of new songs and albums.
Sri Lankan music has a rich history and culture that is unique to the island nation. The music is a blend of traditional Sinhalese and Tamil folk music, as well as influences from Indian, Arabic, and Western music. Sri Lankan musicians have been able to create a truly original sound that is enjoyed by fans all over the world.
If you want to stay up-to-date on all the latest Sri Lankan music news, be sure to follow our blog. We post reviews of new songs and albums, as well as interviews with some of the biggest names in the industry. Whether you are a diehard fan or just getting into Sri Lankan music, our blog will keep you informed and entertained.
the habesha news youtube today
Sri Lankan entertainment news is trending on YouTube today. Here are six interesting videos to check out:
1. The latest video from the popular Sri Lankan comedy group, Gajaba Dilwadu, features actor Sanjeeva Karunathilaka playing a prank on his co-actor Ruwan Gunasekara. Watch as Gunasekara gets tricked into thinking he’s auditioning for a role in a movie when in reality, he’s just being filmed for a skit.
2. Another funny skit from Gajaba Dilwadu is this one featuring actor Rohana Wijewardena as a frustrated tourist who can’t seem to find the right taxi driver to take him to the airport. In the end, Wijewardena gets the last laugh by taking advantage of his taxi driver’s gullibility.
3. This heartwarming video shows two young girls who have lost their parents fighting back tears as they sing a song in their memory. The song was written and composed by music composer Lasith Malinga and recorded with the help of children from various orphanages throughout Sri Lanka.
4. This moving video documents the final moments of veteran film director Nihal Rajapaksa before he passed away last month at the age of 91. Rajapaksa directed some of Sri Lanka’s most iconic films including “Puthukkudiyiruppu” and “Kaadhal